Thursday, July 12, 2012

THEM TRY TO TOPPLE BOB MARLEY



Them lick Marcus Garvey..them lick Malcolm X..them lick Martin Luther King..them even overthrow HIS MAJESTY during the KAYA time..you unnerstan'..so during all the KAYA time..so you have to take your time an suffer..an cool it a little bit man..an overthrow me too..because it was a thing going on..yah try to topple me too..BLOODCLAAT..a thing that go on..an INTERNATIONAL GERM..yah Ras Dread CONSPIRACY to execute me in a sense..yah man..I just take it easy..you know..people worried now..I say smoke KAYA an thing..yah because too much thing going on..you no need me to come tell you more thing..you need to think it out..cause what them say HIS MAJESTY...BLAH BLAH BOOM..look for yourself..take your head above the water..enjoy yourself...Bob Marley 1979



No comments:

Post a Comment